Hello 🙂 Here is the recipe of the vegan “Petit écolier” biscuit, a really simple and delicious recipe to go back to childhood. To make it, I used the Silikomart kit. It’s very good for chocolate mold. On the other hand, the cookie cutter is not very practical. If you don’t have this kind of kit, you can make the rectangles of the biscuits yourself and either use chocolate mold such as this one: Zodio chocolate mold. Or simply dip the biscuit in the chocolate (there will be less of that thin chocolate bar effect though).
“Petit écolier” biscuit
For about 12 biscuits
- 60g of sugar
- 60g of vegan butter
- 30ml of water
- 125g of flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 Pinch of fleur de sel
- 200g of chocolate of your choice (here the caramel couverture from Linnolat)
- Melt the vegan butter with the sugar, salt and water in a saucepan. Mix flour and baking powder separately. Put the melted mixture on top of the flour and mix well until you get a homogeneous dough. Film the dough and put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Then spread the dough between two sheets of baking paper and cut out the biscuits with a cookie cutter. Place in the oven for 15 minutes at 180°C. Leave the biscuits to cool.
- Meanwhile melt the chocolate. Put in the silicone molds and set in the fridge.
- When the chocolate are made, put some melted chocolate on the biscuit and stick the chocolate plate. Leave to set in the cold for a few moments and enjoy.
I hope this recipe gets you more! Don’t hesitate to come and give me your opinion on instagram!
See you soon on Rose and Berries 😉