Hello 🙂 Today I share with you the gluten free hazelnut cookie recipe! Very simple to make but delicious, everyone will love it 😉
Gluten-free hazelnut cookie
- 150g of wholemeal rice flour
- 50g of hazelnut butter
- 45ml of vegetable milk (vanilla soy for me)
- 80g of sugar
- 50g of vegan butter
- 50g of Dark Chocolate Chip
- 25g of roasted hazelnuts
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 pinch of Fleur de sel
- In a bowl, mix the sugar, hazelnut butter and vegan butter. When the mixture is homogeneous, add the rice flour, baking powder and fleur de sel. Mix well.
- Then add the vegetable milk. Stir well.
- Add the chocolate chips and the roasted hazelnuts to the mixture.
- Make about nine balls of dough and flatten them slightly to give them the shape of a cookie. Put them on a baking sheet covered with silicone mat or baking paper.
- Place in the oven at 20 to 180°C.
I hope you like this recipe! Feel free to give me your opinion on instagram 🙂
See you soon on Rose and Berries 😉