Hello 🙂 Here is the recipe for the strawberry rhubarb tart! I hope you’ll like it! Here it was a great success 😉
Strawberry rhubarb tart (6-8 people)
- Sweet almond paste – recipe in the free ebook of the newsletter (grapefruit pana cotta tart)
- Almond Cream
- 60g of vegan butter
- 60g of sugar
- 75g almond powder
- 30g applesauce without added sugar
- 10g of corn starch
- 1 tsp of Liquid Vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- Stewed strawberries
- 200g of strawberries
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 3 rhubarbs (depends on the size of the rhubarb)
- Make the sweet dough and let it rest in a cool place for 30min.
- Make the almond cream by mixing together the vegan butter and sugar. When the mixture becomes creamy, add the almond powder, apple sauce, vanilla and salt. Mix. Add cornstarch and mix well. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the strawberry compote. Put all the ingredients in a saucepan over low heat. Simmer until the strawberries are melted, stirring to prevent sticking.
- Dip your tart dough into a greased circle or mould. Put the almond cream in it. Spread the strawberry compote on top.
Cut the rhubarb into pieces of about 3cm (maximum) and arrange them on top of the tart.
- Bake for 45 min at 180°C.
If you make this tart, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram 🙂
See you on Rose and Berries!