Hello 🙂 Here is the recipe for vegan snickers. It’s gluten-free and no added sugar! And still yummy and delicious! You must try it!
Vegan Snickers 6 bars
- 160g of Almond butter
- 50g of Almond powder
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp of Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp vanilla soy milk
- 200g of Pitted dates
- 150ml of vanilla soy milk
- 20g of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of liquid Vanilla
- 1 pinch of fleur de sel
- 1 cup of Peanut
- 100g of Dark chocolate + 1 tsp coconut oil
- Nougat :
- Mix all the ingredients together in a food processor. Put in a square mold covered with baking paper and put in a freezer 2 hours.
- Caramel :
- Soak the dates for 1 hour in boiling water.
- Then mix all the ingredients together. Spread over the first preparation then place the peanuts on top. Put in a freezer overnight.
- The next day, Melt dark chocolate with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Cut the preparation into bars and cover with melted dark chocolate.
I hope you’ll enjoy this recipe! Tag me on Instagram if you do it 🙂
See you soon on Rose and Berries