Hello 🙂 Today recipe is an apple tart! It’s very easy to make! 🙂
- Dough :
- 200g flour
- 40G sugar
- 85G vegan butter
- 50G water
- 1 pinch of salt
- Garnish :
- 5 apples
- some sugar and vegan butter
- Combine flour, sugar and salt in a bowl. Add the margarine, mix well. Finally add the water and form a ball of dough. Film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Flour your work surface and roll out the dough (I didn’t use any mold, you can give it the shape you want)
- Roll the edges to form the crust. Prick the dough with a fork over its entire surface.
- Peel and cut the apples into strips and place them on the raw dough. Sprinkle with sugar and put some knob of vegan butter on the top.
- Bake 35 min at 180 ° C.
I hope you’ll enjoy this recipe 🙂 Follow me on Instagram for more recipes.
See you soon on Rose and Berries.