Here is my vegan tiramisu recipe. It’s really easy to make. I used Schlagfix’s Vegan mascarpone found at Mon épicerie Paris. I think you can also find it online.
Vegan TiramisuINGREDIENTS (6 servings )
- 150ml cold coconut cream
- 250g Vegan Mascarpone
- 50g sugar
- 1 tsp Liquid vanilla
- A dozen biscoff cookies
- 150ml unsweetened coffee
- 1 teaspoon Amaretto or bitter almond flavor
- cocoa powder
- Whip up the coconut cream until fluffy and stiff peaks form. Than gradually add the sugar and the mascarpone until it is completely combined.
- Add the liquid vanilla and mix.
- Combine coffee and amaretto. Dip the speculos in the coffee / amaretto mixture and place them at the bottom of your pan or your verrines. Cover with a layer of mascarpone cream and repeat the same procedure as described above : a layer of speculos biscuit, a layer of mascarpone cream. Finish with a layer of cream and smooth the top.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder and serve.
I hope you’ll enjoy this recipe.
See you soon on Rose and Berries.