Blackcurrant Fruits paste
Homemade fruits paste is pretty easy to do! Here I used blackcurrant but you can make some with your favorite fruit.
You can easily find blackcurrant puree or anything fruit puree online. But you can also make your own.
- 280g blackcurrant puree
- 280g sugar
- 5g yellow pectin
- Mix together 2 tablespoons of sugar with the yellow pectin. Set aside for now.
- In a saucepan, bring the blackcurrant puree to the boil while stirring. When it starts to boil, pour the sugar / pectin mixture.
- Return to the heat and bring again to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add the rest of the sugar and stir again.
- When the third boiling takes place, remove from heat. (or measure the temperature, it must be 105 ° C)
- Put inside the silicone molds of your choice and let dry overnight at room temperature.
- The next day, unmold and roll the fruit paste in some sugar.
You can also covered in chocolate the fruit paste 😉
Hope you enjoy this recipe,
See you soon at Rose and Berries.